Gary R. Jernberg, D.D.S., M.S.D.
J. Paul Foster, D.D.S., M.S.D.
Sergey B. Dolgov D.D.S., M.S.D.
We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions so you can get the answers you've been searching for at your convenience.
Check out our FAQ document to see the answers to questions listed here and
The first step in maintaining your oral health is to be educated on important facts about periodontal disease and gingivitis.
If you have a specific question or concern, please contact us! We're always happy
Take control of your oral health
Answering your dental questions
• What is periodontal disease?
• How can I tell if I have gingivitis?
• Can you prevent gum disease?
• How often should I brush and floss?
• Why is it important to use floss?
• What are dental implants?
• How can I eliminate bad breath?
Frequently asked questions include
Additional helpful links
Experience dental excellence.
Periodontal website links
Learn more about dental implants
Tobacco information on how to quit smoking
Other interesting websites
Oral health care and products